- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
Fodor's Italy 2014
Osteria Ponte Dante
Osteria Ponte Dante Review
What could be more romantic than dining alfresco, at the junction of two quiet canals, in a spot once described by Dante? You can do it here, and, incredibly, the food lives up to the setting. The kitchen turns out great, simple local dishes like ravioli ai porcini e ricotta affumicata (with porcini mushrooms and smoked mozzarella) and a classic fritto misto di pesce (mixed fried fish), all at reasonable prices.
- Address: Piazza Garibaldi 6, Treviso
- Phone: 0422/582924
- Location: Treviso
- No credit cards.
- Closed Wed. Sun. evenings.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
February 2014 Sicily Trip Report
We found February an excellent time to travel to Sicily. Read more
Well, here we are finally in Sorrento. Read more
Check out the February issue of National Geographic for a most interesting article about the construction of this historic and magnificent structure. Read more
· News & Features
For ample beach time, minus the party scene, Cabo San Lucas is a bustling enclave with a marina, lots ... Read more
Author, conservationist, and TED Talk speaker Boyd Varty shares eight top places to visit in his native... Read more
This unattributed travel quote tells us why splurging on a trip is totally worth it.... Read more