- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
Fodor's Italy 2014
All'Antico Portico Review
This little old brick trattoria on a quiet square in Treviso's historic center is a favorite among locals and tourists alike. The menu changes daily, but always features well-executed versions of simple local dishes. You might find oversize ravioli with ricotta and Parmesan covered with butter and sage, or a salad of improbably tender piovra (octopus), served at room temperature with potatoes, olives, and vegetables. The ceilings are of ancient wood, the quirky knickknacks include a bicycle, and the vine-covered outdoor terrace defines civilized summer dining.
- Address: Piazza Santa Maria Maggiore 18, Treviso
- Phone: 0422/545259
- Location: Treviso
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Tues.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In early September 2013, we had a trip to Europe, covering 14 cities in 15 days. Read more
Trip to Sicily: March 3-22, 2014
My husband and I had originally planned a trip to Sicily for last September but, due to family issues, we had to postpone the trip until this March. Read more
My boyfriend and I are going to be stopping at Lake Como (Tuesday-Friday) in mid-September. Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more