The Veneto and Friuli–Venezia Giulia Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
The Veneto and Friuli–Venezia Giulia Hotel Reviews
There's a full range of accommodations throughout the region. Hotels often renovate and raise their prices, but good low-cost options can still be found. Ask about weekend discounts, often available at hotels catering to business clients. Rates tend to be higher in Padua and Verona; in Verona especially, seasonal rates vary widely and soar during trade fairs and the opera season. There are fewer good lodging choices in Vicenza, perhaps because more overnighters are drawn to the better restaurant scene in Verona and Padua. Agriturismo (farm stay) information is available at tourist offices and sometimes on their websites.
Browse The Veneto and Friuli–Venezia Giulia Hotels
- Duchi d'Aosta
- Due Mori
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's