All The Veneto and Friuli–Venezia Giulia Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
The Veneto and Friuli–Venezia Giulia Hotels
|A-E F-Z « Prev |  Next »|
The delightfully funky surroundings include sponge-painted walls, . . .
One of the best-situated hotels in the city provides tastefully. . .
In a residential area a few minutes' walk from the Arena, this. . .
Rooms at this comfortable, full-service hotel, a five-minute walk. . .
Pass the river flowing outside, walk through the lobby, and seek. . .
Each of these rooms on the spacious Piazza Unità d'Italia is beautifully. . .
Rooms at one of the oldest (1883) hotels in the city, just o. . .
Although this inn dates from the 18th century, the interior is. . .
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
* Some taxes, fees additional