- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
Fodor's Italy 2014
Buffet da Siora Rosa
Buffet da Siora Rosa Review
Serving delicious and generous portions of traditional Triestino buffet fare—think boiled pork and sausages, with savory sauerkraut—Siora Rosa is a bit more comfortable than many buffets. In addition to ample seating in its simple but cozy dining room, it has tables outside for when the weather is good. It is frequented mainly by Triestini, including students and faculty from the nearby university, and you may be the only tourist in the place, but the helpful waitresses generally speak English.
- Address: Piazza Hortis 3, Trieste, 34123
- Phone: 040/301460
- Location: Trieste
- No credit cards.
- Closed weekends and holidays.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
After a fabulous vacation in Rome in November 2013, I was having a hard time getting the city out of my mind. Read more
Just wanted to thank everyone for their help for my planned Sicily trip - sadly my Mum took sick and I've had to call the whole thing off! Read more
Please try to give me tips that are applicable to our situation. Read more
· News & Features
For a lover of brews, there's no place quite like New Zealand. ... Read more
Phu Quoc, a fishing island in the Gulf of Thailand, is a quiet refuge of serene beaches, phenomenal seafood,... Read more
Travel is as much about the journey as the destination.... Read more