- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
Fodor's Italy 2014
Buffet da Siora Rosa
Buffet da Siora Rosa Review
Serving delicious and generous portions of traditional Triestino buffet fare—think boiled pork and sausages, with savory sauerkraut—Siora Rosa is a bit more comfortable than many buffets. In addition to ample seating in its simple but cozy dining room, it has tables outside for when the weather is good. It is frequented mainly by Triestini, including students and faculty from the nearby university, and you may be the only tourist in the place, but the helpful waitresses generally speak English.
- Address: Piazza Hortis 3, Trieste, 34123
- Phone: 040/301460
- Location: Trieste
- No credit cards.
- Closed weekends and holidays.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
February 2014 Sicily Trip Report
We found February an excellent time to travel to Sicily. Read more
Well, here we are finally in Sorrento. Read more
We are traveling to Italy in June with our two daughters, ages 11 & 13. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more