- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
Getting Here and Around
There's hourly train service from Udine. Since the Udine-Cividale train line isn't part of the Italian national rail system, you have to buy the tickets from the tobacconist or other retailers within the Udine station. You can't buy a ticket through to Cividale from another city.
By car from Udine, take Via Cividale, which turns into SS54; follow SS54 into Cividale.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe