Sights & Attractions in The Italian Riviera
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
Things to Do in Portofino
Abbazia di San Fruttuoso
A medieval stronghold built by the Benedictines of Monte Cassino...
From the harbor, follow the signs for the climb to Castello Brown—the...
|Castles / Palaces||Portofino|
The only sand beach near Portofino is at Paraggi, a cove on the...
Pristine views can be had from the deteriorating faro (lighthouse)...
This small church, sitting on a ridge above Portofino, is said...
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $92-$113 -- Italy: Central Rome Hotel thru Summer, 40% Off Accor Hotels
- $92 & up -- Italy: Luxe Hotel Sale in Summer, 50% Off Accor Hotels
- $1799 & up -- Italy 3-City, 9-Night Trip w/Air, Car & Train Europe Express
- $629 -- 7-Night Mediterranean Cruise on Norwegian Epic CruisesOnly
- Impressions of Italy IExplore