Sights & Attractions in The Italian Riviera
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
Things to Do in Portofino
Abbazia di San Fruttuoso
A medieval stronghold built by the Benedictines of Monte Cassino...
From the harbor, follow the signs for the climb to Castello Brown—the...
|Castles / Palaces||Portofino|
The only sand beach near Portofino is at Paraggi, a cove on the...
Pristine views can be had from the deteriorating faro (lighthouse)...
This small church, sitting on a ridge above Portofino, is said...
Browse All The Italian Riviera Sights
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe