- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
Getting Here and Around
New travelers to the Cinque Terre should be happy to know that the enormous parking problems presented by these cliff-dwelling villages has been mitigated somewhat by a large, covered parking structure at the La Spezia Centrale station. It costs €1.50 per hour but is secure and clean (you cannot enter without a ticket code to open the door), and it's open 24/7. Parking is always so difficult here and nearly impossible in the five villages. This is a good back-up solution for those with cars, although others may choose to be day-trippers from Pisa or Lucca and rely on the bus and train services.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's