A mix of great charm and great food make this small osteria in the historic center an absolute dining delight. Dishes are Ligurian with a creative twist, such as the stoccafisso sopra panizza (salt cod served over a chickpea polenta) and fritteline di bianchetti (small frittatas made with tiny white fish). The selection of local wines is excellent.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We had such a good time on our trip to Northern Italy in 2012 that we decided to plan another trip to Italy with our friends for a cou... Read more
Here is a rundown of our month in Puglia with a side trip to Matera. I hope that it will be a fun read. It may not be so helpful as ... Read more