- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
By car, Lerici is less than a 10-minute drive west from the A12 with plenty of blue signs indicating the way. There is a large pay-parking lot about a 10-minute walk along the seaside promenade from the center. By train, the closest station is either Sarzana (10-minute drive) or La Spezia Centrale (20-minute drive) on the main north-south line between Genoa and Pisa.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $849 & up -- Mediterranean 7-Night Summer Cruise Royal Caribbean
- $699 & up -- Summer: Italy-France-Spain Cruise w/Oceanview — $699 Royal Caribbean