All The Italian Riviera Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
The Italian Riviera Hotels
|A-C D-H I-Q R-Z « Prev |  Next »|
A few of the simple, modern rooms have balconies, and a few others . . .
Best Western City
A bland apartment-building exterior gives way to a polished lobby. . .
Best Western Metropoli
Rooms and bathrooms are bright and spacious at this welcoming. . .
One of Europe's gracious 19th-century grand hotels carefully guards. . .
Ca de' Tobia
Five rooms and a suite on the seafront promenade of Noli are stylishly. . .
If you want to stay in one of the less crowded Cinque Terre offerings,. . .
Many of the spotless rooms at this family-run inn at the edge. . .
Cenobio dei Dogi
Perched majestically a step above Camogli, many of the rooms i. . .
A stately seaside mansion surrounded by a lush garden shaded by. . .
|$$$||Santa Margherita Ligure|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's