The Italian Riviera Experience
Top Reasons to Go to The Italian Riviera
Walking the Cinque Terre: Hike the famous Cinque Terre trails past gravity-defying vineyards, rock-perched villages, and the deep blue sea.
Portofino: See the world through rose-tinted sunglasses at this glamorous little harbor village.
Genoa's historical center and port: From the palaces of Via Garibaldi to the labyrinthine backstreets of the old city to the world-class aquarium, the city is full of surprising delights.
Giardini Botanici Hanbury: A spectacular natural setting harbors one of Italy's largest, most exotic botanical gardens.
Pesto: The basil-rich sauce was invented in Liguria, and it's never been equaled elsewhere.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's