Sights & Attractions in The Dolomites
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
Things to Do in Bressanone (Brixen)
Abbazia di Novacella
This Augustinian abbey founded in 1142 has been producing wine...
|Wineries / Breweries||Bressanone (Brixen)|
The imposing town cathedral was built in the 13th century but...
|Religious Sites||Bressanone (Brixen)|
The Bishop's Palace houses an abundance of local medieval art...
|Museums / Galleries||Bressanone (Brixen)|
Browse All Dolomites Sights
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $92-$113 -- Italy: Central Rome Hotel thru Summer, 40% Off Accor Hotels
- $92 & up -- Italy: Luxe Hotel Sale in Summer, 50% Off Accor Hotels
- $1799 & up -- Italy 3-City, 9-Night Trip w/Air, Car & Train Europe Express
- $629 -- 7-Night Mediterranean Cruise on Norwegian Epic CruisesOnly
- Impressions of Italy IExplore