Sights & Attractions in The Dolomites
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
Things to Do in Merano (Meran)
This Gothic castle was restored in the 19th century and now serves...
|Museums / Galleries, Castles / Palaces||Merano (Meran)|
The 14th-century Gothic cathedral, with a crenellated facade...
|Religious Sites||Merano (Meran)|
Museo Agricolo di Brunnenburg
Overlooking the town atop Mt. Tappeinerweg is Castel Fontana...
|Museums / Galleries||Merano (Meran)|
A stroll along one of Merano's well-marked, impossibly pleasant...
|Promenades / Boardwalks||Merano (Meran)|
Terme di Merano
This sprawling spa complex has 25 pools (including a brine pool...
|Hot Springs / Spas||Merano (Meran)|
Browse All The Dolomites Sights
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe