At a Glance
- attractive indoor pool
- elegant rooms
- long walk into town
- popular with business groups
Check Rates from our Partners
Golf Hotel Review
You need to make your way north to the Campo Carlo Magno Pass to reach this grand hotel, the former summer residence of Habsburg emperor Franz Josef, replete with verandas, Persian rugs, and bay windows. A modern wing has been added, but there's still tons of old-world charm—Rooms 114 and 214 especially retain the lavish Imperial style. In summer the golf course attracts a tony crowd.
- Address: Via Cima Tosa 3, Madonna di Campiglio, 38086 | Map It
- Phone: 0465/441003
- Website: www.atahotels.it/golf-campiglio
- Location: Madonna di Campiglio
- 109 rooms, 13 suites
- Rate includes breakfast, some meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed late Mar.–June and Sept.–early Dec.
View deals in The Dolomites for vacation packages, hotels, airfare, and more from our partners!More