- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
Fodor's Italy 2014
Imperial Grand Hotel Terme
At a Glance
- beautiful park setting
- pleasant indoor pool
- standard rooms are small
- use of thermal baths costs extra
Check Rates from our Partners
Imperial Grand Hotel Terme Review
If you're in the mood for some pampering, choose a grand room with a frescoed ceiling in the graciously restored, golden yellow palace in the nearby spa town of Levico Terme. It's easy to imagine yourself as one of the Austrian nobles who once called this home while you idle in the beautiful swimming pool set in a restful garden or dine at one of the elegant restaurants. In summer a poolside bar and grill is open.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In early September 2013, we had a trip to Europe, covering 14 cities in 15 days. Read more
Trip to Sicily: March 3-22, 2014
My husband and I had originally planned a trip to Sicily for last September but, due to family issues, we had to postpone the trip until this March. Read more
I'm planning to drive a rental car in Southern Tuscany for a week.
How reliable the GPS is in Tuscany? Do I really need a detailed local map or GPS will be good enough?
Thanks for your help. Read more
· News & Features
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors editor gives advice on how to travel by rail ... Read more
Pack light and still look great on your next camping trip with these 10 low-maintenance beauty products.... Read more
Castles, lakeside resorts, bang-for-your-buck Hawaii finds, and dazzling hotel gardens—it's... Read more