- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
Hiking and Climbing
The Madonna di Campiglio tourism office has maps of a dozen trails leading to waterfalls, lakes, and stupefying views.
Punta Spinale. The cable car to 6,900-foot-high Punta Spinale offers skiers magnificent views of the Brenta Dolomites in winter. It also runs during peak summer season. Off Via Monte Spinale, Madonna di Campiglio, 38084. 0465/447744. €9 round trip.
More Sports and Outdoors
- Hiking and Climbing
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's