All The Dolomites Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
The Dolomites Hotels
|A-D E-K L-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Stylishly contemporary bedrooms with comfortable beds and handsome . . .
The view of the imposing Dolomites is the real attraction in rooms. . .
Tucked into a 13th-century castle's labyrinth of stone and brick. . .
Behind the red-tile gables, towers, and turrets of a Tirolean-style. . .
Conte di Merano
Steps away from Via dei Portici and open year-round, these simple,. . .
Noted ski instructor Luciano Rimoldi, who has coached such luminaries. . .
De la Poste
Loyal skiers return year after year to this old-school mountai. . .
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's