- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
Brunico's medieval quarter nestles below a 13th-century bishop's castle. In the heart of the Val Pusteria, this quiet and quaint town is divided by the Rienza River, with the old quarter on one side and the modern town on the other.
Brunico (Bruneck) at a Glance
Sports and Outdoors
Elsewhere in The Dolomites
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's