This ristorante-pizzeria is the first you'll see if you arrive in Anacapri by bus. A shabby staircase leads to the covered terrace with panoramic views of the Barbarossa castle on the hill as well as the sea. The no-frills ambience belies the quality of the cucina: besides pizze they specialize in local dishes—be sure to try the risotto con gamberi a limone (shrimp with lemon).
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We took another Backroads cycling trip, this time spending most of the time in Northern Italy and Slovenia, but we began our journey w... Read more
We had such a good time on our trip to Northern Italy in 2012 that we decided to plan another trip to Italy with our friends for a cou... Read more