Azienda Agrituristica Seliano
At a Glance
- a great taste of a working farm
- a banquet every evening
- transfers available from the station
- confusing to find
- not for non-dog fans
Check Rates from our Partners
Azienda Agrituristica Seliano Review
This working-farm-with-a-difference, about 3 km (2 miles) from Greek temples, consists of a cluster of 19th-century baronial buildings. The Baronessa Cecilia herself presides over all, aided by sons Ettore and Massimino. The top priority, once settled into your refurbished room, is to befriend the farm dogs, who'll become faithful companions on country walks. Opt for half-board terms as most of the food is home-produced, including the mozzarella, rich buffalo stew, and more elaborate dishes. For meals, you'll sit with other guests around a banquet table. Cookery courses and visits to the family's nearby cheese-making farm (meet the buffalo!) can be organized, and bicycles may be borrowed.
- Address: Via Seliano, about 1 km (½ mile) down dirt track west off main road from Capaccio Scalo to Paestum, Paestum, 84063 | Map It
- Phone: 0828/723634
- Website: www.agriturismoseliano.it
- Location: Paestum
- 14 rooms
- Rate includes all meals.
- Closed Nov.–Mar., will open for bookings.
View deals in The Amalfi Coast, Capri, and Naples for vacation packages, hotels, airfare, and more from our partners!More