- Food The home of great pizza, mozzarella, limoncello, and spaghetti con le vongole.
- Views The bluest bay in the world dazzles from Ravello’s Belvedere of Infinity.
- Beaches Scenic, hidden coves line the Bay of Naples and make boat trips rewarding.
- Archaeology Pompeii and other evocative ruins transport you back to Roman times.
- Baroque Art Museums and churches shelter masterworks including three Caravaggios.
- Walking Slow exploration beckons—hiking Anacapri or strolling Naples' Spaccanapoli.
Want to stay at the finest properties when you travel? Check out our annual list of the 100 best hotels in the world.More