Sights & Attractions in Side Trips from Rome
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
Things to Do in Viterbo
Chiesa di San Lorenzo
Viterbo's Romanesque Duomo, Chiesa di San Lorenzo, was built over...
A Gothic palace was built in the 13th century as a residence...
One of the best preserved medieval districts in Italy has charming...
|Neighborhoods / Streets||Viterbo|
Terme dei Papi
Viterbo has been a spa town for centuries, and this excellent...
|Hot Springs / Spas||Viterbo|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe