Sights & Attractions in Side Trips from Rome
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
Sights & Attractions Side Trips from Rome
|A-R S-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Abbey of San Nilo
In Grottaferrata, a busy village a couple of miles from Frascati...
Castello della Rovere
Before exploring Ostia Antica's ruins, it's worth taking a tour...
|Archaeological Sites||Ostia Antica|
Chiesa di San Lorenzo
Viterbo's Romanesque Duomo, Chiesa di San Lorenzo, was built...
Lined with restaurants, ice-cream parlors, and cafés, this is...
Museo delle Navi Romani
Nemi may be small, but it has a long and fascinating history...
|Museums / Galleries||Nemi|
Large arches and terraces scale the hillside up to this imposing...
|Museums / Galleries||Palestrina|
This is a true rarity—a baroque residence whose original furniture...
|Castles / Palaces||Ariccia|
Built on an unusual pentagonal plan, this huge and splendid 400-year-old...
|Castles / Palaces||Caprarola|
A Gothic palace was built in the 13th century as a residence...
Parco dei Mostri
The eerie fantasy originally known as the Village of Marvels...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe