- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
Fodor's Italy 2014
L'Osteria del Gusto
L'Osteria del Gusto Review
This quiet and refined alternative to the noisy and crowded fraschette will surprise you with young chef-owner Amedeo Paoloni's creative and innovative bill of fare. This includes potato dumplings with Parmesan sauce, walnuts and red chicory, hot sheep's cheese flan with pear coulis, aubergine rolls stuffed with ham and smoked cheese, and grilled Italian beef sliced fine and served with colonnata lard. Dessets are equally tempting. The small but select wine list offers the best from local Castelli cellars.
- Address: Via, Rosa 4, Ariccia, 00040
- Phone: 06/9332848
- Location: Nemi
- Reservations essential.
- No credit cards.
- Closed Mon. and Tues.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
February 2014 Sicily Trip Report
We found February an excellent time to travel to Sicily. Read more
Well, here we are finally in Sorrento. Read more
Planning a trip with my 19 y/o daughter and 60 ish parents end of May to Sicily. I'm a little worried that our relatively active family might not have enough to do. It will be my daughters firs Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more