Sicily Sights

San Cataldo

  • Piazza Bellini 3 Map It
  • Kalsa
  • Religious Building/Site/Shrine

Published 06/07/2016

Fodor's Review

Three striking Saracenic scarlet domes mark this church, built in 1154 during the Norman occupation of Palermo. The church now belongs to the Knights of the Holy Sepulchre and has a spare but intense stone interior. If closed, inquire next door at La Martorana.

Sight Information

Address:

Piazza Bellini 3, Palermo, Sicily, 90133, Italy

Map It

Phone:

091-6118168

Sight Details:

  • €2.50

Published 06/07/2016

Advertisement

Book A Trip
  • HOTELS

  • FLIGHTS

  • PACKAGES

  • CARS

Map View

What's Nearby

  • Restaurants
  • Sights
  • Hotels

See all sights in Sicily

No Thanks