- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
Three or four daily buses travel from Trapani to Segesta. About as many trains from Palermo and Trapani stop at Segesta-Tempio station, a 20-minute uphill walk from Segesta. The site is easily reached via the A29dir autostrada.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe