- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
Fodor's Italy 2014
Trattoria del Carmine
Trattoria del Carmine Review
Low-key but ever-reliable local dishes are the staples at this affable eatery in the center of town. If you're not tempted by the fish of the day, you can choose between the various land-based dishes on offer, such as ravioli with a pork ragù (tomato-meat sauce), salsiccia al finocchietto (sausage cooked with fennel), and coniglio alla stimpirata (rabbit with olives and mint).
- Address: Via Ducezio 1/a, Noto, 96017
- Phone: 0931/838705
- Location: Siracusa
- Closed Mon. and 2 wks in Nov.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
After a fabulous vacation in Rome in November 2013, I was having a hard time getting the city out of my mind. Read more
Just wanted to thank everyone for their help for my planned Sicily trip - sadly my Mum took sick and I've had to call the whole thing off! Read more
Hi, I'd like to get some input on a trip I'm organizing between May and June (21 days) to cover some of France and some of north Italy.
I'm from Argentina and will be travelling with my wife and my 2 1/2 Read more
· News & Features
For a lover of brews, there's no place quite like New Zealand. ... Read more
Phu Quoc, a fishing island in the Gulf of Thailand, is a quiet refuge of serene beaches, phenomenal seafood,... Read more
Travel is as much about the journey as the destination.... Read more