- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
Fodor's Italy 2014
Lido Zabbara Review
Known to the locals as Da Yoyo—the owner is constantly getting up and down to attend to his customers—this is really no more than a glorified salad bar right on the beach at Selinunte. Pick up a plate and serve yourself from the various delicacies laid out on the center spread. Wine comes by the carafe and is surprisingly drinkable. As an added plus there are sunbeds and umbrellas at reasonable prices if you want to unwind before the next archaeological bonanza.
- Address: Via Pigafetta, Marinella, Selinunte, 91022
- Phone: 0924/46194
- Location: Selinunte
- No credit cards.
- Closed Nov.–Mar.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
February 2014 Sicily Trip Report
We found February an excellent time to travel to Sicily. Read more
Well, here we are finally in Sorrento. Read more
Hi, my mom and I are leaving Amalfi (the actual coast town) and heading to the Pompeii ruins around 9-10AM on a Friday this June and were wondering the fastest way to do this and was wondering if anyone Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more