Donnafugata Winery Review
One of Sicily's foremost wine producers, the 160-year-old Donnafugata Winery is open for tours of its cantina (wine cellar); reservations are required. It's an interesting look at the wine-making process in Sicily, and it ends with a tasting of several whites and reds and a chance to buy; don't miss the delicious, full-bodied red Mille e Una Notte, and the famous Ben Ryè Passito di Pantelleria, a sweet dessert wine made from dried grapes.
- Address: Via Sebastiano Lipari 18, Marsala, 91025 | Map It
- Phone: 0923/724245; 0923/724263
- Cost: €7 (visit and tasting 3 wines) or €10 (visit and tasting 6 wines)
- Hours: Tours (by appt. only): weekdays 10, 11:30, 3, and 5; Sat. 10, 11:30, and 3. Shop: weekdays 9–1 and 3–6:30, Sat. 9–5
- Website: www.donnafugata.it
- Location: Marsala