A stone's throw from Palermo's main historic sites, the Centrale Palace is the only hotel in the heart of the centro storico that was once a stately private palace. Built in 1717, it weaves old-world charm with modern comfort like few establishments on the island. The "classic" rooms have antiques and well-chosen reproductions, while the slightly pricier "neoclassic" rooms are done in a more modern style. The young, welcoming staff provides professional service, and the
rooftop restaurant serves creative Sicilian cuisine.