- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
Getting Here and Around
Make your approach via Trapani, which is on the A29 Autostrada and well connected by bus and train with Marsala and Palermo. Mid-March to December a funivia runs from the outskirts of Trapani to Erice Monday 2 pm to 8:30 pm, Tuesday to Friday 7:30 am to 8:30 pm, and weekends 9:45 am to midnight. Going by car or bus from Trapani takes around 40 minutes.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's