- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
You can reach Agrigento by bus from Palermo, Caltanissetta, and Catania, and by train from Palermo, Caltanissetta, and Catania, usually with a stop in Enna. Both bus and train stations are centrally located. By car, the town is easily accessed by the coastal SS115, by the SS189 from Palermo, and by the SS640 from Caltanissetta.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe