Sights & Attractions in Sardinia
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
Sights & Attractions Sardinia
|A-C D-M N-Z « Prev |  Next »|
This theater dates from the 2nd century AD. The well-preserved...
In this picturesque 11th century commune of the Oristano province...
|Nature Preserves, Towns||Oristano|
Check out the southwestern coast of Sardinia, specifically the...
|Beaches, Towns, Islands, Scenic Drives||Sant'Antioco|
Head northwest of Alghero for broad sandy beaches and the spectacular...
If curiosity prods you to seek more esoteric places, explore...
|Towns, Historic Districts / Sites, Mines||San Pietro|
On the narrow streets of this hillside quarter perched over the...
|Neighborhoods / Streets||Cagliari|
Civico Museo Archeologico "Giovanni Patroni"
The small archaeological museum in the center of Pula houses...
|Museums / Galleries, Archaeological Sites||Pula|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe