- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
Fodor's Italy 2014
Museo Civico di Cabras
Museo Civico di Cabras Review
Buy a combination ticket to see the Museo Civico di Cabras and accompanying ruins at Tharros. The museum displays many of the better-preserved urns and other artifacts recovered from the excavation site and gives you an up-close view of ancient relics. The visit takes about an hour.
- Address: Via Tharros, 10 km, (6 mi) northwest of Oristano Cabras, 09072
- Phone: 0783/290636
- Cost: museum and archaeological site at Tharros €7
- Hours: Apr.–Oct., Tue.–Sun. 9–1 and 4–8; Nov.–Mar., Tues.–Sun. 9–1 and 3–7; closed Mon.
- Website: www.penisoladelsinis.it
- Location: Tharros
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We are planning a trip in July ( planning late i know)
We are looking at 3 countries in 4 weeks , possible?
Anyone have a similar itinerary?
including major attractions,
any help would be greatly Read more
After a fabulous vacation in Rome in November 2013, I was having a hard time getting the city out of my mind. Read more
We are going to be in Florence in June and I am going to book our tickets to the Uffizi Gallery before we go. Read more
· News & Features
For a lover of brews, there's no place quite like New Zealand.... Read more
Phu Quoc, a fishing island in the Gulf of Thailand, is a quiet refuge of serene beaches, phenomenal seafood,... Read more
Travel is as much about the journey as the destination.... Read more