- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
Sardinia Restaurant Reviews
Sardinia is a gastronomic paradise. Feast on mouthwatering local cuisine in a wide selection of restaurants highlighting regional ingredients and cooking techniques that draw out incredible flavors. With its culinary history rooted in both fertile sea and land, Sardinia's best foods include fresh fish and crustaceans, su porchedddu (spit-roasted suckling pig), pasta con carciofi e bottarga (with artichokes and fresh mullet roe), burrida (dogfish), culurgiones (stuffed ravioli), and flakey panada (meat pie). Although wood-oven pizzas of every kind are ubiquitous, opt for antipasti and platti di mare or terra to savor authentic Sardinian cuisine at its finest.
Browse Sardinia Restaurants
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe