- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
Sardinia Hotel Reviews
In Sardinia, there are numerous luxury resorts with stunning beachfront vistas, B&B inns in medieval villages, private villas tucked away on lush hills, modern hotels in the trendy capital, and farmhouses on tranquil mountainsides. During summer months, the most popular destination on the island is the Costa Smeralda in the east. High demand during July and August raises nightly rates to an astronomical range above €1,500 for the most deluxe accommodations. Find more reasonable hotel rates in other parts of the island, equally breathtaking and less crowded. Plan dates well in advance as many hotels close at the end of September until the following April or May.
Browse Sardinia Hotels
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's