All Sardinia Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
|A-H I-O P-Z « Prev |  Next »|
AeR Bundes Jack Vittoria
Welcoming mostly foreign travelers since 1938, the courtyard-facing . . .
Cala di Volpe
Long a magnet for the beautiful people, this hyper-glamorous establishme. . .
Canne al Vento Bed & Breakfast and Ristorante
Step into a family-run hotel and restaurant that has been a quiet,. . .
|$||Santa Teresa di Gallura|
Cervo Hotel, Costa Smeralda Resort
Designed in 1963 by architect Luigi Vietti, the Cervo Hotel is. . .
Flamingo Hotel & Resort
A series of stark white buildings and the six, two-story cottages. . .
Grand Hotel Corallaro
This hotel has somewhat luxury accommodations in a panoramic spo. . .
|$$$||Santa Teresa di Gallura|
This art nouveau–style hotel with modern whitewashed rooms sits. . .
Hotel Le Dune
A remote oasis on the never-ending beach of the island's Gree. . .
Modern and businesslike, the Hotel Martini occupies an eye-catching. . .
Rooms at this very simple, modern block-style hotel—more or less. . .
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's