- Relax on idyllic beaches Covering more than 1,200 miles of coastline, Sardinia's beaches beckon with their turquoise waters, white sand, and rippled dunes.
- Discover natural beauty A network of trails explores Sardinia’s resplendent mountains, deep gorges, lush forests, and cascading waterfalls.
- Explore charming towns and villages From coastal towns to rural villages, the island is dotted with a variety of settlements that take pride in their history and tradition. Each has its own culture, cuisine, and unique way of life.
- Dive or snorkel the outer reefs Crystalline waters, warm weather and outer reefs make Sardinia a paradise for underwater adventurers. Sunken ships and marine reserves provide the ideal place to discover marine life.
- Savor Sardinian delicacies From pasta and prosciutto to lamb and cheese, the island's cuisine is sure to satisfy any appetite.
80° BY THE SEA
Looking for a beach vacation? Let us help you find the right spot.More