- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Rome's main APT (Azienda Per Turismo) Tourist Information Office is at Via Parigi 5-11 (06/488991 www.romaturismo.it), near the main Termini rail station.
In addition, green APT information kiosks with multilingual personnel are near the most important sights and squares, as well as at Termini Station and Leonardo da Vinci Airport. They provide information about cultural events, museums, opening hours, city transportation.
These kiosks, called Tourist Information Sites (Punti Informativi Turistici, or PIT) can be found at:
Castel S. Angelo , Lungotevere Vaticano; 9:30-7 pm
Cinque Lune, Piazza delle Cinque Lune (Piazza Navona); 9:30-7 pm
Fiumicino, Aeroporto Leonardo Da Vinci-Arrivi Internazionali Terminal C; 9-7:30 pm
Minghetti, Via Marco Minghetti (corner of Via del Corso); 9:30-7 pm
Nazionale, Via Nazionale (Palazzo delle Esposizioni); 9:30-7 pm
Santa Maria Maggiore, at Via dell'Olmata; 9:30-7 pm
Termini, Stazione Termini, at Via Giovanni Giolitti 34; 8-8
Trastevere, on Piazza Sidney Sonnino; 9:30-7 pm
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $92 & up -- Italy: Luxe Hotel Sale in Summer, 50% Off Accor Hotels
- $1799 & up -- Italy 3-City, 9-Night Trip w/Air, Car & Train Europe Express
- $629 -- 7-Night Mediterranean Cruise on Norwegian Epic CruisesOnly
- $1699 & up -- London, Paris & Rome 9 Nts. w/Air & Train — $1,699 Europe Express
- $499 & up -- Transatlantic Cruises to Europe, Save $100 — $499 Norwegian Cruise Line