Sights & Attractions in Rome
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Things to Do in Ghetto
The fourth component of the magnificent collections of the Museo...
|Museums / Galleries||Ghetto|
Fontana delle Tartarughe
Designed by Giacomo della Porta in 1581 and sculpted by Taddeo...
Palazzo Mattei di Giove
Graceful and opulent, the arcaded, multistory courtyard of this...
|Castles / Palaces||Ghetto|
Looming over the Ghetto district, this huge porticoed enclosure...
This aluminum-roof synagogue has been the city's largest Jewish...
Teatro di Marcello
Begun by Julius Caesar and completed by the emperor Augustus...
Browse All Rome Sights
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's