Sights & Attractions in Rome
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Things to Do in Celio
Case Romane del Celio
Formerly accessible only through the church of San Giovanni e...
San Gregorio Magno
Set amid the greenery of the Celian Hill, this church wears its...
Santi Giovanni e Paolo
Perched up the incline of the Clivus di Scauro—a magical time-machine...
Santi Quattro Coronati
One of those evocative cul-de-sacs in Rome where history seems...
Santo Stefano Rotondo
This 5th-century church likely was inspired by the design of...
Terme di Caracalla
The Terme di Caracalla are some of Rome's most massive—yet least-visited—ruins...
Browse All Rome Sights
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe