Sights & Attractions in Rome
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Things to Do in Quirinale
Not for the easily spooked, the crypt under the Church of Santa...
Fontana delle Api
Decorated with the famous heraldic bees of the Barberini family...
One of Rome's most splendid 17th-century palaces, the recently...
|Museums / Galleries, Castles / Palaces||Quirinale|
Palazzo del Quirinale
Pope Gregory XIII started building this spectacular palace, now...
|Castles / Palaces||Quirinale|
Piazza del Quirinale
This strategic location atop the Quirinal Hill has long been...
The intersection takes its name from its four baroque fountains...
San Carlo alle Quattro Fontane
Sometimes identified by the diminutive San Carlino because of...
Sant'Andrea al Quirinale
Designed by Bernini, this is an architectural gem of the Baroque...
Scuderie del Quirinale
Directly opposite the main entrance of the Palazzo del Quirinale...
|Museums / Galleries||Quirinale|
Browse All Rome Sights
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $2324 & up -- Italy by Rail: 8-Nt. Multi-City Trip w/Air Great Value Vacations
- $2149 -- 7-Night All-Inclusive European Cruise in Suite MSC Cruises
- $2108 & up -- Italy: 6-Nt. 3-City Escape w/Breakfast & Air — $2,108 Sceptre Tours
- $399 & up -- Fall 7-Night Mediterranean Cruises — $399 MSC Cruises
- $1399 & up -- Taste of Italy: 6-Night Escape w/Air & Taxes — $1,399 go-today