Sights & Attractions in Rome
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Things to Do in Campo
Campo de' Fiori
A bustling marketplace in the morning (Mon.–Sat. 8 am–1 pm) and...
The mother church of the Jesuits in Rome is the prototype of...
The most beautiful Renaissance palace in Rome, the Palazzo Farnese...
|Castles / Palaces||Campo|
In this neighborhood of huge, austere palaces, Palazzo Spada...
|Museums / Galleries||Campo|
San Giovanni dei Fiorentini
Imbued with the supreme grace of the Florentine Renaissance...
Sant'Andrea della Valle
Topped by the highest dome in Rome (designed by Maderno) after...
Still a Renaissance-era diorama and one of Rome's most exclusive...
|Neighborhoods / Streets||Campo|
Browse All Rome Sights
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's