Sights & Attractions in Rome
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Things to Do in Campidoglio
In ancient Roman times, traitors were hurled from here to their...
Spectacularly transformed by Michelangelo's late-Renaissance...
The Mamertino has two subterranean cells where Rome's enemies...
Surpassed in size and richness only by the Musei Vaticani, this...
|Museums / Galleries||Campidoglio|
During the Middle Ages this city hall looked like the medieval...
Santa Maria di Aracoeli
Sitting atop its 124 steps—"the grandest loafing place of mankind,"...
Browse All Rome Sights
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's