Shopping in Rome
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Shopping in Corso
Bonpoint brings a little of Paris to Rome in fine French children's...
Borsalino fedoras and Panama hats have donned the heads of many...
|Jewelry / Accessories||Corso|
Cartoleria Pantheon dal 1910
An absolute Aladdin's cave for scribblers and those inspired...
|Books / Stationery||Corso|
Founded in 1931 and one of the oldest antiquarian bookshops in...
|Antiques / Collectibles||Corso|
If you are a Mad Men wannabe hipster or just maintain a particular...
Le IV Stagioni
Le IV Stagioni stocks a colorful selection of traditional Italian...
|Crafts, Ceramics / Glassware||Corso|
An underground favorite for famous producers and distributors...
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $2324 & up -- Italy by Rail: 8-Nt. Multi-City Trip w/Air Great Value Vacations
- $2149 -- 7-Night All-Inclusive European Cruise in Suite MSC Cruises
- $2108 & up -- Italy: 6-Nt. 3-City Escape w/Breakfast & Air — $2,108 Sceptre Tours
- $399 & up -- Fall 7-Night Mediterranean Cruises — $399 MSC Cruises
- $1399 & up -- Taste of Italy: 6-Night Escape w/Air & Taxes — $1,399 go-today