Shopping in Rome
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Shopping in Trastevere
Almost Corner Bookshop
This Trastevere bookstore is a well-loved meeting point for English-speaking...
|Books / Stationery||Trastevere|
Antica Caciara Trasteverina
The fresh ricotta cheese in the windows of this old-world Trastevere...
|Food / Candy||Trastevere|
The best kept shoe secret in Rome and open only in the evenings...
|Shoes / Luggage / Leather Goods||Trastevere|
Polveri del Tempo
This is the place to go if you are looking for decorative timepieces...
|Crafts, Ceramics / Glassware||Trastevere|
Rome's biggest flea market is at Porta Portese, which welcomes...
|Outdoor / Flea / Green Markets||Trastevere|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $2324 & up -- Italy by Rail: 8-Nt. Multi-City Trip w/Air Great Value Vacations
- $2149 -- 7-Night All-Inclusive European Cruise in Suite MSC Cruises
- $2108 & up -- Italy: 6-Nt. 3-City Escape w/Breakfast & Air — $2,108 Sceptre Tours
- $399 & up -- Fall 7-Night Mediterranean Cruises — $399 MSC Cruises
- $1399 & up -- Taste of Italy: 6-Night Escape w/Air & Taxes — $1,399 go-today