- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
Fodor's Essential Italy
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Ermenegildo Zegna Review
A century-old powerhouse of men's clothing. Believing that construction and fabric are the key, Zegna is the master of both. Most of the luxury brand's suits cost in the €1,500–€2,500 range, with the top of the line, known as "Couture," costing considerably more. But don't despair if your pockets aren't that deep: their ready-to-wear dress shirts are suit-defining.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
February 2014 Sicily Trip Report
We found February an excellent time to travel to Sicily. Read more
Well, here we are finally in Sorrento. Read more
We will be driving from our hotel in Vicchio to Bologna (about 1.5hr drive) and staying in Bologna for 1 night before our flight home. It seems like there isn't muchthat would interest kids in Bologna. Read more
· News & Features
For ample beach time, minus the party scene, Cabo San Lucas is a bustling enclave with a marina, lots ... Read more
Author, conservationist, and TED Talk speaker Boyd Varty shares eight top places to visit in his native... Read more
This unattributed travel quote tells us why splurging on a trip is totally worth it.... Read more