- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
In business since 1885, Gherardini has taken over a deconsecrated church and slickly transformed it into a showplace for their label, which is known for its retro handbags and logo-stamped synthetic materials. Gherardini's leather totes, sling bags, and soft luggage have become classics and are worth the investment. Be sure to take a look at their limited edition Japanese flag bag "Gherardini for Japan"; proceeds will go to the Japanese Red Cross supporting those affected by the 2011 Tōhoku earthquake.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
After we left Urbino, we drove to Fabriano. Read more
We've rented out our house for another three months and have hit the road. Read more
Will the Eurail Global Pass the only pass I need to travel in Europe. Read more
· News & Features
American Airlines and US Airways formally completed their merger this morning, leaving four major players... Read more
Oceania Cruises has got something unique in store: a world cruise that embarks in the summertime instead... Read more
Whether its Spicy Alligator Fritters or Broiled Lobster Maine Lobster that you're after, Carnival's new... Read more