- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
Fodor's Essential Italy
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Fratelli Viganò Review
If you are a Mad Men wannabe hipster or just maintain a particular fondness for classically styled Italian millinery, this store will have you drooling. Fratelli Viganò was founded in 1873 and has been producing handsome handmade hats ever since. Even if you aren't planning a tribute to Don Draper, the shop is sure to impress with its artisans' painstaking attention to detail. With hundreds of hats arranged in perfect order, you will surely find one to strike your fancy. Roman poet Trilussa and even Mussolini preferred their top hats, but their signature pieces are the sporty fedoras and debonair brown derbies.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just wanted to thank everyone for their help for my planned Sicily trip - sadly my Mum took sick and I've had to call the whole thing off! Read more
In early September 2013, we had a trip to Europe, covering 14 cities in 15 days. Read more
Hello! Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more